※ 농경애니텍에서 제공하는 모든 미니리뷰는 농경애니텍의 사적인 의견이 다분하며 저작권이 농경애니텍에 귀속됩니다. 본 리뷰뿐 아니라 상세설명을 허락없이 무단으로 옮기는 것은 사양합니다
가장 각광받고 있는 Advisor의 개정판이 발간되었읍니다.
다른 어떤 수의학서적보다 개정 주기가 빠릅니다 (현재까지 매3년마다 개정)
다양한 세로운 챕터가 추가되었고 감별진단 부분과 약전 부분이 보강되었읍니다.
부록으로 제공되는 웹사이트를 통해 다양한 동영상 및 추가적인 챕터도 제공됩니다.
Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 3rd Edition
No other quick reference comes close to Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats at providing you with the information you need, when you need it! Like getting six books in one, this third edition is completely updated and features dozens of all-new chapters to keep you ahead of the latest topics. Plus, you get free online access to a fully searchable version of the book, including all of the images, bonus chapters, dozens of clinical video clips, a drug formulary, and 150 client education sheets in both English and Spanish. With this amazing print and online duo, you can keep the book at the office and access the online content on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop any time, any place - all for one low price!
Trim Size: 8 3/4 X 11 1/16 in
New to This Edition
- NEW! Dozens of all-new chapters keep you up to date on the latest topics, including:
- methicillin-resistant staphylococcal infections
- exercise-induced collapse of Labrador retrievers
- lymphoma rescue therapy
- acute coccygeal myopathy
- delayed postoperative hemorrhage in greyhounds
- phalangeal disorders
- benzodiazepine toxicosis
- carpal flexural deformity of puppies and kittens
- portal vein thrombosis
- fibrotic myopathy of the caudal thigh muscles
- iron toxicosis
- FAST/TFAST ultrasound exams
- urethral stent placement
- NEW! Clinical guidance has been added to diseases and disorders chapters to help you select appropriate tests and treatments for each patient.
- NEW! 148 bonus online-only chapters on less common topics or topics already covered in detail in other chapters provide additional information that’s available around the clock.
- NEW! 56 two-column tables in the popular Differential Diagnosis section includes the differential diagnosis list on one side and distinguishing characteristics and other ways of working through the differential on the other.
- NEW! Dozens of real-life video clips demonstrate important findings that static images cannot convey, such as characteristic lamenesses and ultrasound findings.
- NEW! Thoroughly reviewed and updated Drug Formulary includes dozens of new medications to keep you apprised of available remedies.
- NEW! Enhanced electronic image collection offers accurate depictions of procedures and clarification of complex concepts, particularly ophthalmologic and dermatologic conditions.
- NEW! Extensive cross referencing throughout the text offers quick access to all pertinent information through the linking of one chapter to another at junctures where they may be most useful.
- Six-books-in-one offers invaluable content, such as diseases and disorders; procedures and techniques; differential diagnosis; laboratory tests; clinical algorithms; and drug formulary.
- Consistent, easy-reference format of Section I: Diseases and Disorders features more than 800 topics arranged from A-Z for quick retrieval of pertinent information.
- Section II: Procedures and Techniques offers illustrated, step-by-step instructions for understanding and performing 118 important clinical procedures.
- Section III: Differential Diagnosis displays nearly every possible cause for 286 different clinical disorders.
- Section IV: Laboratory Tests summarizes essential information needed for interpreting more than 168 lab tests.
- Section V: Clinical Algorithms delivers 91 diagnostic and treatment algorithms, or roadmaps, that help guide students through the steps of clinical assessment and treatment planning.
- NEW! Thoroughly reviewed and updated Drug Formulary offers dosages and other relevant information for more than 500 medications, including dozens of new medications to keep students apprised of the latest remedies available.
- Technician Tips cover more than 800 diseases and disorders that are especially relevant to the tech’s daily experience in the clinic.
- Hundreds of expert international contributing authors ensure the information is the most accurate and up-to-date.
- 150 client education handouts are included online and available in English or Spanish.
- Consistent, easy-reference format of Section I: Diseases and Disorders features topics arranged from A-Z for quick retrieval of pertinent information.
By Etienne Cote, DVM, DACVIM(Cardiology and Small Animal Internal Medicine), Associate Professor, Department of Companion Animals, Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, PE, Canada
Section I: Diseases and Disorders
Section II: Procedures and Techniques
Section III: Differential Diagnosis
Section IV: Laboratory Tests
Section V: Clinical Algorithms
Section VI: Drug Formulary
교환 및 반품이 가능한 경우
- 상품을 공급 받으신 날로부터 7일이내 내용이 파본일 경우
단, 비닐포장을 개봉하였거나 내용물이 훼손되어 상품가치가 상실된 경우에는 교환/반품이 불가능합니다.
- 공급받으신 상품 및 용역의 내용이 표시.광고 내용과
다르거나 다르게 이행된 경우에는 공급받은 날로부터 3월이내, 그사실을 알게 된 날로부터 30일이내
교환 및 반품이 불가능한 경우
- 고객님의 책임 있는 사유로 상품등이 멸실 또는 훼손된 경우. 단, 상품의 내용을 확인하기 위하여
포장 등을 훼손한 경우는 제외
- 포장을 개봉하였거나 포장이 훼손되어 상품가치가 상실된 경우
- 고객님의 사용 또는 일부 소비에 의하여 상품의 가치가 현저히 감소한 경우
- 시간의 경과에 의하여 재판매가 곤란할 정도로 상품등의 가치가 현저히 감소한 경우
- 복제가 가능한 상품등의 포장을 훼손한 경우
(자세한 내용은 고객만족센터 1:1 E-MAIL상담을 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.)
※ 고객님의 마음이 바뀌어 교환, 반품을 하실 경우 상품반송 비용은 고객님께서 부담하셔야 합니다.