This is the convenient 5 by 8-inch pocket size; Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook
is also available in an 8 ½ x 11-inch desk size, offering enhanced readability and ease of use.
The Eighth Edition of Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook is an up-to-date edition of the most complete guide to drug dosing information for animals available, now with fewer dosages per indication, making it quicker and easier to make a dosage decision.
- Fully updated edition of the classic veterinary drug handbook, now with fewer dosages per indication for clearer guidance on selecting a dose
- Features 43 new drugs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing monographs and new appendices covering multidrug sensitivity in dogs and compounds potentially toxic to animals
- Offers an authoritative, complete reference for detailed information about animal medication
- Designed to be used every day in the fast-paced veterinary setting
- Includes dosages for a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, exotic animals, and farm animals
February 2015, Wiley-Blackwell
Donald Plumb was formerly Director of Pharmacy Services and Hospital Director at the University of Minnesota’s Veterinary Medical Center. Now retired from the University of Minnesota, he focuses full-time on providing veterinary drug information to veterinarians, other health professionals, and animal caretakers.