다양한 방면에서 편리한 Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats 4판이 발간되었습니다.
Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor:
Dogs and Cats, 4th Edition -
ISBN Number 9780323676755
Main Author By Leah Cohn, DVM, PhD, DACVIM
(SAIM) and Etienne Cote, DVM, DACVIM(Cardiology and
Small Animal Internal Medicine)
Copyright Year 2019
Edition Number 4
Trim 276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)
Illustrations Approx. 508 illustrations
Page Count 1680
The indispensable resource for the busy small animal practitioner. Providing easy-to-use, cutting-edge information, Côté's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 4th Edition is like six books in one - with concise coverage of diseases and disorders; procedures and techniques; differentials, mnemonics, and lists; laboratory tests; clinical algorithms; and a drug compendium. Completely updated from cover to cover, this edition includes over a dozen all-new chapters on new and important topics including hyperadrenocorticism (food-related), hypercalcemia (idiopathic feline), meningoencephalitis of unknown etiology, incidentally-detected heart murmurs, and more. It also includes free access to a fully searchable companion website containing an electronic version of the text, all of the book's images in color, bonus chapters and video content, a searchable drug compendium, 200 client education handouts in both English and Spanish, and 35 customizable client consent forms.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Expert Consult website with fully searchable eBook allows quick identification of any topic and its related information in the six different sections of the book.
- NEW! Fully revised and updated content plus dozens of all-new chapters, including:
- Hyperadrenocorticism (food-related)
- Meningoencephalitis of unknown etiology
- Hypercalcemia (feline idiopathic)
- Hops toxicosis
- Movement disorders
- Heart murmur (incidental finding)
- Urethral occluder placement
- Fecal transplant
- Bronchoalveolar lavage (blind)
- NEW! Informed client consent handouts provide simple explanations of procedures and denote foreseeable risks in both English and Spanish).
- NEW! Additional color images throughout the eBook increase the effectiveness of clinical photographs to showcase ophthalmologic and dermatologic conditions.
- NEW! Includes procedures and techniques rated in practical "do-ability" from 1 diamond (any vet should be able to read and do), to 3 diamonds (understanding procedure will facilitate conversation with clients but best performed through referral).
- UPDATED! Videos demonstrate important findings that static images cannot convey, such as characteristic lameness and ultrasound findings.
- UPDATED! Tech Tips cover more than 850 diseases and disorders that are especially relevant to the technician's daily experience in the clinic.
- UPDATED! 200 customizable printable client education handouts are included online and available in English or Spanish.
- Highly referenced diseases and disorders presented in alphabetical order makes sought-out information easy to retrieve.
- Extensive cross referencing throughout the text offers quick access to all pertinent information.
- Hundreds of expert international contributing authors ensure the information is the most accurate and up-to-date.
- SIX-BOOKS-IN-ONE offers invaluable content, such as diseases and disorders; procedures and techniques; differential diagnosis; laboratory tests; clinical algorithms; and drug formulary.
- Pedagogical icons reflect content to alert readers to unique elements within each monograph.
- Vibrant website with searchable content and extensive bonus material enhances information from the print book.
By Leah Cohn, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (SAIM), Professor of Veterinary Medicine Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery Veterinary Health Center University of Missouri Columbia, Missouri and Etienne Cote, DVM, DACVIM(Cardiology and Small Animal Internal Medicine), Associate Professor, Department of Companion Animals, Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, PE, Canada